Friday, July 27, 2012

Tomorrow Never Comes

Procrastination leads to Predicament
Very true statement that - the saying has been reeling in my head for the past fortnight, and may be more...
Also I had been in a circle of procrastinating thoughts about procrastination too!!
Coupled with laziness - it is definitely a recipe for disaster.



For the past few days - my schedule has been pretty much the same; wake up late in the morning, think of MTP and other stuff, push off the work to afternoon, evening, night and then poof - the day is up!
And also it had been days since I went to the lab.
Each day would start with a temporary anxiety - soon to give way for delaying work and apathy. The only warning bell would be a meeting with the Prof - after which it would be back to square one...

"There is always tomorrow" is surely a double-edged sword!
Its time to buck up and try doing some work...
Not that I am going to change immediately - but I have taken a first step by writing down this post - which I had been postponing for many weeks now. Just hoping that it carries over to work as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment