Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Life in Bengaluru

Now that's a pretty contradicting title - concerning what the blog is about :-D

But being a Bangalorean, and being in Bangalore now - this post shouldn't be too off-track.
(And let me honestly accept - I don't have any other significant topic to blog as well ;-))

In one phrase - Its a slow pleasure...


No worries about what is coming ahead for the next day or the next week..
No hurries for each day - no marked deadlines for doing a task..

I just get into a total different mode when I get in - just sit back and chill, take life easy :-)
Of course - workload mounts steeply upon getting back, but as long as I am here, that seems to be the least of concerns!!

Talk about SLOW - the lifestyle, the people, the Internet, the traffic - name it and it is 'relatively' slow..
Caution Notice: Above view is completely personal and spatio-temporally biased due to my current life.
No offences intended ;-)

Its just meeting up with friends, sitting like a couch potato in front of the TV, relatively(again..) less use of internet, have some pointless but fun chit chat sessions with kith and kin(now thats a purely literary usage - Flag if inappropriate!)

But bottomline - I love it...
I dont see me telling 'Aamchi Mumbai' anywhere in the near future..

Now for a grand sentimental ending:
Bangalorean by birth, and Bangalorean at heart always!!

1 comment:

  1. liked ur "bangalorean by birth, bangalorean at heart always" :)...same here buddy :)

    ReplyDelete