Friday, November 4, 2011

Getting Life Back on Track

Back to blogging due to statistically popular demand :-D


After coming back from Home, with a home-stay, no-crackers diwali; I have decided to make a few amends to my IIT lifestyle..
  1. Sleep deadlines - Maximum sleep delaying until 1 AM only...
    No watching sitcoms or movies overnight!!
    Keeping the resolution for a week now :-)
  2. Start working on projects - Resolution made, not yet implemented!!
  3. No late night hogging - it really upsets the metabolism.
    So cutting down on past midnight crunchies or canteen parathas !!
  4. When online, be visible - enough of the showoff !
  5. Try shaving once in 3 days - should I really explain like a Nanny why :D ?
  6. Stop being an all time cribber - make sure that it does not cross 50% of the total time ;-)
As I go through the writing - I feel as if I am kind of a 2 faced Martian; talking to myself :D :D

They say rules are meant to be broken, resolutions are made to be dropped - hope I keep up with atleast one among the above ones !!

Happy Life Folks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment