Monday, January 9, 2012

Midnight Joggingu, 2nd sem Expectationu

It has begun - the less awaited, but more inevitable 2nd sem of MTech.
Not that I am totally negative this time - looking forward to it; certainly as a means for improvement over the first sem.
Besides, it cannot go worse than the first sem from any approach!

Planning to get a balanced semester going - and not end up with 5 dates like last time...
Technically this does not work here - but Best of Luck by me for me for the next academic session :D

Leaving out the lot of new sem expectations and promises, let me get to the one that I have been able to implement - Jogging.
Though not in its right sense - because my jogging partner happens to find time only at midnight, and he is definitely not a early bird, worse than me !!
So we end up midnight jogging - with some peculiar passerby stares :)

Hoping that this brings about some order and steady health in me..

Coming back to the semester expectations; well, there is pretty much only one thing - Get good grades!
Of course, also accompanying is the eternal goal of education - To keep learning something more..

And yeah, if anyone is looking at the time of the post and wondering what happened to tonight's jogging - my partner did not turn up; and I am not a self-motivated single jogger yet !

No comments:

Post a Comment