Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Next up: Year 2

Back to Bombay after nearly a month long vacation, to face the second year of my course...

Entering Reporting mode.....

The vacations got prolonged due to the coincidental absence of my Prof, and knowing myself I wouldn't have done any work by coming earlier. And they were pretty usual - stay at home in weekdays and go out to meet friends and relatives on the weekends; but with a few welcome changes. 
One thing about going back home is spending quite a lot of money - a thing that bothered the naturally stingy side of me :D
One fun outing was at Chairman's Club resort - the highlights of which were a zip-zap 5 minute Zorbing session, and a delayed Xbox Kinect experience, and the awesome food - certainly worth the money. If anyone plans to go there after reading this review - do remember to take the appropriate swimware for total paisa vasool....
I also kept up my reputation of bunking meets - bunked an elaborately facebook-planned friend meet! 
Also went around to some PU colleges for my brother's admissions - crossing out all those colleges I had been for mine, and trying the other ones..

Switching back to non-reporting mode.....

The coming days call for initiation of the MTP, reiterating the placement preparation saga, and just 2 more courses that make up the the complete course structure, and in the meanwhile try to explore more of Bombay. Quite simple sounding set of tasks - but certainly the crucial year that has impact on the years to come..
Also, it is the last year of being a student - a decree of no responsibilities and lot of fun; something that a lot of people realize once it has passed. Fortunately, I am having a second of such 'last year's,  so time to capitalize and enjoy it..
And also thinking of testing to try to cut down on being lazy and wasting time doing nothing. Well, I do sound very confident while saying that :D

So shouting at myself: "Ahoy Captain, 2nd year ho!"

No comments:

Post a Comment