Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I am of Assimilation Learning Style - July 18


Had a Teaching Assistant Orientation...

Got to know about the concepts of Bloom's Taxonomy and had an interesting pencil and paper session that determines my Learning Style..

My result - An assimilator, with more inclination towards Abstract Conceptualization ( something that many of my friends already know :D ) - Typical IIT material :-D

There are numerous websites/questionnaires that assess your Learning style - here is one that you can try out: http://www.vark-learn.com/english/page.asp?p=questionnaire
Try it out - its fun ...

Then had a video on responsibilities of a TA - as a lab instructor, as a student companion, as a guide and as a support for the junior B.Tech students...

The video ended with an inspiration to all - the DEW principle
D - Do well
E - Enjoy Life
W - Work Hard
A simple principle from Prof. Pathak to have a great life :)

Later on - Was in my old times of being online for no apparent reason in the evening :D

Did Skyping for the first time with Prashanth in the night - too bad it went one way because I could see him, but he could not see me...
Something to find out for the following day...

No comments:

Post a Comment