Monday, July 25, 2011

Language is the second mother - 24th July

Lazy Sunday

Made me realize how easy it is to have your thoughts flow, and speak in your mother language..
Listening to songs, watching movies of Kannada - to some extent drives away my homesickness !

Noticed one thing though - people are quite reluctant to speak to you in Kannada, even if they also speak Kannada( well, the feeling is mutual - I am equally bad at that.. )

Just discovered that my Tata Photon had been deactivated - owing to some address verification issues - so almost 2 days without Internet..
Wondering what Internet is to me(and many friends of mine) - A basic luxury; or an affordable need ??

Needed some positive motivating talk in the evening - got a total heavy dose of optimism from Susheela :-))

Went out with my Kannada Friends to Mantra Restaurant for dinner to break the hostel mess monotony..

No comments:

Post a Comment