Friday, July 29, 2011

Confessions of a late latif - 29th Jul !!

Today's blog roll is slightly different - atleast thats my feeling at the start of it..

Was just reflecting about myself - how quite often I was late to the experiences and pleasures of life...
Late to understand that life means fun
Late in learning common things like a bicycle, computer..
Late in getting to know the fun of hanging around with friends..
Late in driving a 2 wheeler..
Late in interacting with girls ( just talking, dont get ideas :P )
Late to apply for a PU college..
Late entry to the online world of virtual existence..
Late realization of the importance of people skills to get along and get ahead in the world !!
Late in deciding what to do with my life ( frankly; I havent completely decided that yet! )

But all this 'Late'ncy has a pleasure of its own - that funny realization of "you could have done this a lot earlier" brings a smile on the face :-)
Personally, I feel a lot of things are better off in the "Slow and Steady" mode ...

On the contrary - there are other things that have happened rather fast and in haste....
Early placement/internship - something that I was so very pleased about #cisco..
Decision to take higher studies rightaway - was it a right choice ?
Spectacles - well, that was unavoidable; and brought over the whole geek look !!

All such happenings just left me pondering - Is it really necessary to have everything happen fast and speed in life ???

No comments:

Post a Comment