Friday, July 22, 2011

Illusions Delusions Realizations... - 22nd July


Second day of classes

Had a Deja Vu of some undergrad courses while sitting and listening to some classes..

The train of thoughts kept running..
  • What if I go back ??
  • Why should I even think about quitting without trying !!
  • What are my chances of getting back to cisco; if I go back now..
  • How the hell can I do research - spanning 1.5 years for the MTP(M Tech Project 8-O)
  • Should I face this ordeal - by spending 2 valuable years of my life ??
  • How is a quitter treated..
  • Convocation function to be held at PESIT in September..
  • The realization of how important things are in your life - once you are missing them...
  • Mumbai - not my kind :( ??
  • Monotony v/s Non-explorative attitude..
and many many many more...

Some good news - Got a 16GB pendrive @1000; needed for the software lab...

Now that I am in anyways in - remembering the classic Kannada proverbs:
"ನೀರಿಗಿಳಿದ ಮೇಲೆ ಮಳೆಯೇನು ಚಳಿಯೇನು"
"ಈಸಬೇಕು, ಈಸಿ ಜಯಿಸಬೇಕು"

Also realised what is wrong with my approach - Went to PESIT to gain knowledge, and came to IITB for placements - totally wrong way of looking at it !!!

Had lengthy chats with Karthik and Umesh in the evening/night; and also with a lot other friends too :-)

Listening to Youtube songs till midnight - until the LAN Ban comes into effect....

No comments:

Post a Comment