Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life in the small

Here is a small entry in this small blog regarding the small things happening in my small life...

Starting from the small room(well, totally unquestionable and undeniable!!) to the small pleasures of life - the observant Me has found out how small things make it large..

Finding that small is found and applies everywhere :-
small quizzes,
small projects - from the professor's perspective :D,
small size day to day items - like toothpaste and soap powder,
small creatures - call me weird, but I have seen snails of the size of a matchstick - now thats small :D,
small time compared to the things out there you can explore,
small moments of fun,
small distractions - but those that multiplicatively consume time; e.g:games,
small weekends - this one is personal - sleeping late and getting up later does shrink the time,
small laziness - no comments :P,
small movies on small laptop,
small logins,comments and shares on fb and buzz
small marks - not the right adjective, but it sends out the meaning anyway :))
small degree - bazinga!!, just kidding ;-)
.
.

And thus an end to a small post :-)  

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! :D
    I enjoyed reading this small post with some small laughs with very small amount of concentration on the small training I am attending with small amount of practical usage.
    Loved reading this post making optimum use of my small time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @umesh: This small comment gives me that small ray of hope that this small blog has a small active reader gathering; and I can write about my small experiences every now and then :-D

    ReplyDelete