Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bangalored, Graduated and Back to IIT world..

Using the cliche "I am Graduate now!" - Yup, officially given a provisional degree at college on the Grad Day..
Funny one that - "I, as the Founder of PES, declare myself graduate ;-)"
It was yet another funday with Friends at college - specially with those gowns, chit-chats, M.R Doreswamy making us Founders of PES while giving us the oath...
And most importantly - no BisibeleBath for Lunch !!

But could not meet everyone(and take pics with :-D) I have known throughout my B.E life - all of us being in college itself !


And of course - how can I not mention about Ganesh Chaturthi - after all I went back home for the festival..
This time it was special - mostly for the much awaited change of food - Home Sweet Home; and Food Good Food at Home :-)
Also it was great to be back at home - to be with the family after a long(relativity!) time !!

And following the graduation was a Day Out with Friends - at Maiya's.
Good and affordable food :-)
And drank Grape juice from Silver utensil as starter- unaware that its not healthy to do so !

And left to Mumbai on Monday evening - spending the morning in my typical Bangalore mode - lazy, couch potato and happy...
That journey was after a comedy of error - Had booked tickets for 5th of October, instead of 5th of September - one full month later !
Thankfully - the person at the Travel agency helped me make alternate arrangements !

And had a short stint with SMSing and Tweeting - two of favorite passtimes in my early life :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment