Monday, September 19, 2011

Mid-sem after effects - A tribute to the movies I saw during the week :-D

I guess I should have been singular and said only "effect", because there was only one effect - movies!!
Watched hell lot of movies - downloaded from the intranet via DC++
A comprehensive list??
Here it is - Harry Potter 7, Van Helsing, Back to the Future trilogy, Pancharangi, Mere Brother ki Dulhan.

The general schedule of the movies was past midnight - watch until 3 AM, sleep and wake up next day at 11 AM !!
And to accompany the joblessness was a lot of internet - chat, no chat, facebook, youtube..
All of it made me realize how I can clearly spend days together doing nothing!

And the best of them all was the finale - Transformers 3 in IMAX-3D
That was one hell of an experience :-)









Sunday was two of my firsts - First 3-D film, and first time travel in a taxi..
Other incidents that happened during the week dont find a mention here - to maintain 'sanctity' of the post ;-)
Good night Folks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment