Friday, June 21, 2013

A late late late late realization

It is so simple and obvious - Keep away from distractions, Go to work, Try your hand at a few things with effort and consistency, Take small steps towards doing something meaningful, Earn your fun, Keep Calm and Enjoy!

Easy steps to a decent living, or in my case - a decent MTP; yet something I have repeatedly failed to keep up in the past few months. After months of degeneracy, the D-day is here and I am utterly clueless - not just for now but for the coming future as well...

Anyway, without jumping the gun, let me make my point. In a bizarre parallel universe - getting work done is just like writing this blog post. You may think of a hundred things, or you may think of nothing - both are essentially same and lead nowhere until you actually start writing. And once you do start writing - its important to keep consistency and clarity throughout - or else the end result turns out to be a gobbledygook. And the end is important - make a point before signing off..

And that is it - The End!
(See what I did there :D)


No comments:

Post a Comment