Monday, August 1, 2011

Choice By Elimination

Finally made the cut - Chose the needed four courses :-)
And did that by eliminating the not so appropriate or infeasible choices; from my viewpoint..
I have made a discovery that of late that is what I have become good at - Saying No, Ditching something, Disapproving something..
But as long as it helps - No harm doing it :-0


And one more small but noticeable improvement - leaving my mobile phone behind whenever its not necessary. Somehow that makes me feel that the homesickness is going down !!

Sat in networks class to find out that it remains to be one of my interests - hoping that it will continue being so :)

Tried video calling my cousin - and well; it was quite a comedy of errors..
But still - unable to figure out whether there are any network problems here, or is it always happening due to the opposite party !

The day ended with a long group chat with Thrupthi, Umesh and Susheela - after a long time; and went on just like good old days of college :)

No comments:

Post a Comment