Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I, Me, Myself - Am I ???


Just a big daunting question that has been bothering me - quite beyond the bounds of this blog; because this is not something that has cropped up after I have come to Mumbai..

Am I a "I, Me, Myself" guy ??

Not that I am a serious narcissistic or something - but for someone who is quite defensive of expressing myself, I feel that I have expressed myself quite a lot over the past few months!!
Now that is not something that I am really proud of - rather its something that I have turned into...

Looks like the preceding section went too abstract. Here is an interpretation of what I mean:
* Putting a personal view for most of the social networking comments
* Rather excessive tweets/posts of whatever interesting I do - movie, outing etc
* A "How are you?" chat often ends up in me enumerating a list of things that I accomplished - quite many of  those being insignificant, or irrelevant.
A return "How are you??" takes a real long time to reach the person who pinged :D !
* This blog - its title, its contents - Isnt it all about me ??
* General conversations - I always feel the urge to express "I did this", "I know this", "I have such an experience", "I" o_O !!
* Finally - this blogroll; notice how many I's and me's I have used !
And still more to follow..

So here is the question - Is it bad being this kind of a "I, Me, Myself" ???

2 comments:

  1. U r not "me myself I" alone guy :) ur friends love to read ur blog! :)
    And thats what we r here for...friends! :)

    Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a response !!
    'I' am so honoured ;-)

    ReplyDelete