Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Assorted affairs

Yet another assortment of what I have observed and experienced..

One of the first things that I have seen after getting a new sim is that the problem of Mobile spam is huge here - every day I will be richer by $100,000 or 500,000 -  Just that I should go and claim them !!!

And heavily Youtubed - I end up watching videos and listening to music until 2 A.M; seriously addictive !

The undergrad labs are going from late to later - all the way upto 11.30 P.M :-/ 

Forgot to mention the most important thing - No more SMSing since the day I have been in Bombay..
So one less SMS freak in the world :-D
Some people might be heaving a sigh of relief on that !!

The paper reading mode has finally begun - for computer networks...

And my tagline is becoming "Sleepy days, sleepless nights" ...

End note: The blog description says something ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment