Friday, August 12, 2011

I am Fine :-)

Finally I am saying that with full-heart to whoever asks me how I am, unlike whats below :-)


Day 2 of Sleep Early, Wake Up Early resolution - and I guess its going pretty well; sleeping at 1 instead of 2 (in the night!). Thats a 100% improvement :-D

One more practical resolution - Never miss breakfast; missed it once and had a horrible time in the class !!

They say Too Much is Too Bad - Realizing what it means; No Lan Ban until now; and the net is almost always up - I end up watching videos on Youtube; or watch movies live online !

Atleast foodwise I am improving - Honouring the note of "Food wastage is a crime! Dont waste food" signboards all across the hostel mess by finishing up whatever I take most of the time...

Had a meeting regarding my Teaching Assistantship again today; and got Sir gave a motivational analogy of how we should be at the lab - like the last man in a battlefield, ready to take charge and attack - not the students, but their fear and anxiety :D !!

The late evening was a funny Wiki day. Here is a chain of how I went through different articles on Wikipedia:
Simple RSA algorithm lead me to Doomsday !!!

At the far end of the day, watched Delhi Belly - that crazy short movie could have been shorter !!

3 days of holidays coming up - with absolutely no plans whatever on what to do..............

No comments:

Post a Comment