Saturday, August 13, 2011

One month Up !!!

Finally one month up...
And in those starting days, I never thought I would make it so far...
Guess it is yet another simple example of human endurance and acceptance.


Here is a look-back:
  • Horrified at the look of the hostel and room !!
  • Homesickness - want to run back home !
  • Disinterested in classes and orientations..
  • Some weird philosophical posts.
  • Disoriented sleep hours.
  • Advent of classes.
  • Heavy Indecisiveness o_O !
  • Peculiarities around.
  • Finally making the cut :)
  • Getting adjusted to the environment..
  • All set and ready for action!
  • ಕನ್ನಡ ಸಂಜೆ 
  • I am Fine :-)


Just the reflection makes me feel that I have become slightly more independent, a bit of a different lifestyle, fractionally better in taking decisions, a bit more mature;and may be overall an improved individual...

Now the negative points(whats existance without critisism and negative entities??) - more lazier than what I was, no accounting and responsibility albeit the bare minimum, expertise in delaying action, heavily youtubed...

But well, these are small things(and hopefully remain so) that can be supressed!

Finally my first trip to home is confirmed - booked the tickets today; thanks to roomie Amit for that; because I have forgotten the password for my netbanking account :D !!
Looking forward for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment